for making Forum 2012 such a powerful experience
- Transformation of people, organizations & communities
- Courageous, risk taking actions for social justice
Provocative questions drive Forums cross cutting programming, spark your curiosity and evade easy answers. These questions are your points of entry to intersecting programming that requires a systems-wide approach. Our bold and risk taking design will inspire you to mobilize with others across areas of expertise.
- What is your recipe for Resilience?
- What does the unfolding story of Detroit tell us about the future of the world?
- Our systems fail our children. What's worth saving?
- Create a safe space and trusting environment to work on issues
- Explore leadership qualities in the transformational environment of the 21st century
- Get Fellows into local communities in a way that provides mutual value and incorporates our commitment to combine and lift up each other's work
- Leverage Detroit to provide exposure to and opportunity to discuss innovative, replicable laboratories/incubators
- Mobilize communities of Fellows
By sharing the work that you're doing with us, we can more effectively connect you to other Fellows who can get involved.