- This event will accommodate a limited number of attendees. To guarantee your spot you must pay a refundable fee of $50.00 USD. This amount will be refunded at the Forum together with the reimbursement check for the airfare (in U.S dollars). If you travel by car or bus, you will need to cover your own travel expenses.
- KFLA will cover the costs for hotel (double occupancy rooms), meals (4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners) and a percentage of an economy cabin service airfare (see below).
- You must pay 100% up front for your airfare ticket. KFLA will reimburse you at the Forum according to the reimbursement system described here. If you book a flight with another type of cabin service (Business, First Class, etc), KFLA's percentage reimbursement will be based upon the standard price for an economy class airfare ticket from the country you are traveling from.
- ATTENTION: You must purchase and submit your airfare booking confirmation before AUGUST 31, 2012. Airline tickets purchased after this deadline will not be eligible for reimbursment. Your confirmation must indicate the amount you paid and your arrival and departure times. Please send your travel confirmation (e-ticket or PDF), to email@example.com or send a fax to +(1) 303.839.5353
- KFLA will not reimburse airline tickets that cost over $ 1500 USD
- All reimbursement checks will be given at the Forum in U.S. Dollar currency.
- Rooms will have double occupancy as an opportunity for fellows to network. If attendee is interested in a room with single occupancy, KFLA will not be responsible for payment of the room. Payment will need to be made in full directly to the hotel by attendee and booking confirmation must be submitted to KFLA by September 30, 2012.
- KFLA will provide a transfer from the Cancun International Airport to the hotel and vice-versa, and from Cancun to Valladolid; however, KFLA will not cover the cost or reimburse for taxis or any other form of transportation from the airport or elsewhere.
- Check with your consulate if you need a VISA to Mexico. If your travel itinerary includes a stop via any U.S city you will need a U.S VISA; even if just to transfer planes.
- Attendees are invited to visit touristic sites at their own expenses before or after the Forum. Attendees are expected to be present at all event sessions.
- This is a Fellows-Only event (no family or friends invited).
- This event is not a grant seeking opportunity.
- Registration will close August 31, 2012 or once we have reached the limited number of attendees. Registrations made after that will be added to a waiting list.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
We have reached our capacity for Foro 2012 attendees